Guests During Non-discipline Hours
Guests may only enter the club with a member in good standing. Each member in good standing may bring a maximum of four (4) guests onto club premises at any given time. All guests (shooting and non-shooting) must be signed in and wear a guest sticker, clearly visible, while on the premises. Members must complete a Guest Waiver & Release, in full, for each guest brought onto Range Burlington premises, each visit.
Shooting guests are not permitted between 12:01 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
The Guest Safety Briefing must be reviewed by all guests and the
sponsoring member. Each shooting guest is required to submit a $20 payment ($5 is the guest is under 18) with their waiver form. (envelopes are provided) Non-shooting guests are not required to pay, but may not enter the active range for any reason.
Members are 100% responsible for their guests conduct while on the
premises, and for any damage their guests may cause to Club property.
Guests must not be left unattended on the range.
Shooting guests may be licensed or unlicensed. Whether licensed or
unlicensed, only one guest per member is allowed on the firing line at a time and must not be left unattended on the range.
Changes to policy, effective February 1st, 2019
- A member and shooting guest must share one port at all times,
even if there are open ports on the firing line.
- The member must keep his/her guest, whether licensed or
unlicensed, under their direct supervision and within arm’s reach,
at all times while on the firing line.
- All shooting guests must pay a $20.00 fee for each visit to the club. Shooting guests under 18 must pay $5.
- A visit is considered complete when the guest leaves the club
- A non-shooting guest does not pay the fee so long as they do not
enter the active range (firing line).
- BRRC Junior members are club members in so far as they are not
required to pay a guest fee but must be under the direct supervision
and within arm’s reach of a full member while on the firing line.
- Each member in good standing may bring a maximum of four (4) guests onto club premises at any given time.